As a community of believers, we are dedicated to your Spiritual, Physical, Economic and Emotional well-being.
To be a global family church that glorifies God, and reaches the world with the compassion of Christ and the power of the Holy Ghost.
We are a Charismatic and Pentecostal church that seeks to reach the world through the preaching of the gospel, accompanied by the power of God. Our passion for souls drives our unique services, our home cell groups and our various outreaches to win our communities for Christ.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His substitutionary death for all men, His resurrection, and His eventual return to judge the world. We believe that salvation is available to all who will receive Jesus Christ as their Lord and personal Savior.
- We believe in the existence of the Holy Spirit as the Third Person of the Trinity. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Scripture as the inspired Word of God and it is the revelation of God’s will for mankind. We believe in divine healing and that Jesus is the Healer.
Statement Of Faith
- The Bible: We believe that the Bible is the inspired word of God and that none may add thereto or take therefrom except at their peril. (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21, 2 Peter 3:2.)
- The Trinity: We believe that the Godhead eternally exists in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Ghost and that these three are God. (Genesis 1:26, Matthew 28:19, 2 Corinthians 13:14, John 14:16)
- The Church (The Universal Church): We believe that the Church consists of all persons who have been regenerated by the Holy Ghost and made new creations in Christ Jesus. (Acts 1:31, Ephesians 5:25, Romans 12:5, Ephesians 4:4)
- The Saviour: We believe that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that through the death and resurrection power of Christ, all who believe can be saved from the penalty and power of sin. (Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23, Romans 10:9-13)
- The Healer: We believe that our Lord Jesus Christ is the healer of the body and that all who walk in obedience to His will can claim Divine Healing for their bodies. (Exodus 15:26, 1 Peter 2:24, Isaiah 53:5, James 5:14-15)
- The Baptizer: We believe that our Lord Jesus Christ is the Baptizer in the Holy Ghost and that this baptism with signs following is promised to every believer. (Acts 1:8, Matthew 3:11, Mark 15:16-1)
- The Coming King: We believe in the personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ to receive unto Himself the Church and afterwards set His throne as King. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, John 14:3)
- The Fruit of the Spirit: We believe that every born again believer in the Lord Jesus Christ should produce the fruit of the Spirit: Love, Joy, Peace, Long-suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Temperance. (Galations 5:22-23)
- The Gifts of the Spirit: We believe that the Church should claim and manifest the Gifts of the Holy Spirit and the Gifts of Function. (1 Corinthians 12:1- 12, Romans 12:3-8)
- The Ministry: We believe that God has given some Apostles, some Prophets, some Evangelists, some Pastors and Teachers for the perfecting of the Saints, for the edifying of the Body of Christ. (Ephesians 4:11- 13)
- The Future State: We believe in the eternal conscious bliss of all true believers in Christ and also in the eternal conscious punishment of all rejecters of Christ. (John 14:1-2, Revelation 20:12-15)